The Luce County Economic Development Corporation (EDC) was incorporated pursuant to Act 338, Public Acts of Michigan, 1974 as amended.
The Luce County Economic Development Corporation was formed in 1978.
Our mission is to facilitate economic development through business expansion and location assistance, infrastructure development and community development planning.
We offer one-stop for the following services:
- Industrial, commercial, and retail sites and buildings available.
- 298 Acre Industrial Park with available sites.
- Close to the airport and rail way.
- Business start up, expansion, and location services.
- Assistance with local and state regulatory issues.
- General business problem solving.
- Support for local businesses including but not limited to business plan development, marketing and general bookkeeping and training
- Financial Assistance