- 298 acre Industrial Park with available sites.
- Class A Roads
- Protective Covenants
- Rail Spur
- Water and Sewer provided by Pentland Township
- Natural Gas provided by SEMCO Energy
- Electric Provided Cloverland Electric Co-operative
- Telecommunications Provided by AT&T
- Shovel Ready Lots
- Fiber Available Upon Request
Welcome to the Luce County EDC website! We have a close-knit community that welcomes businesses to our area. Our Industrial Park offers the lowest utility rates in the UP and competitive land prices. The Village of Newberry and surrounding areas offer fiber internet. We have a large opportunity zone area as well. The State of Michigan and Pentland Township offer a variety of incentives for your business needs. Please see the links below for more details. If you have further questions please contact the EDC office at 906-293-5982.